We are working on an improved newsletter that would contain vignettes and reflections on early childhood education, research findings, inspiring quotes and interesting continuing professional development programmes taking place around the world. The newly formatted newsletter would be launched later this month.
Upon confirmation of your subscription, you will receive notifications of new information via your email. The subscription is absolutely free-of-charge.
We are hosting a series of talks & dialogue sessions in Singapore from February 2016. Here are some upcoming sessions.
- The Reggio Emilia Story - A Different Way To Learn
- Image of The Child - The Way Children Learn
- Endless Possibilities - Inspiring Play With Loose Parts
- Environment, the 3rd Teacher - Inspiring Curriculum
There are also several study groups available in Australia, New Zealand and Sweden that you might be interested in. We would be hosting these study groups in 2016.
- Melbourne, Australia - 28 March to 30 March 2016
- Auckland, New Zealand - 18 April to 20 April 2016
- Perth, Australia - 4 May to 6 May 2016
- Stockholm, Sweden - 1 June to 3 June 2016
- Melbourne, Australia - 10 August to 12 August 2016
- Christchurch, New Zealand - 5 September to 7 September 2016
Each study group is kept to a very small group size of 10 participants. We will visit Reggio-inspired early years centres, engage in dialogue with the centre hosts, participate in reflective sharing & discussions with fellow participants that may come from different parts of the world. We have had early childhood practitioners from USA, Australia, New Zealand, Greece, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Norway attending past study groups. It was truly inspiring growing professionally together as a community of learners. Please click here to learn more about the overseas study groups.
Be the first ones to receive latest updates on exciting ECCE news and events through a free subscription to our newsletter.
Sign up today!